It's time...to get behind Archie Miller.

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

So much hinges on who stays and goes. Luckily Purdue of those teams doesn’t have a TJD/Dickinson/Ayo/Weiskamp situation where they could lose guys to the pros next year. 

You don't think there is a chance that Williams would leave.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, here goes... Purdue is not that good.  we roll into Mackey and win that one.  i will be at my son's state championship game and miss the IU/Purdouche game for the 1st time since i can remember, so maybe that is good luck?  we win two games in the BTT.  we make a run to the final 4 of the NIT.  TJD returns next year. Brunk comes back and gives us much needed depth off the bench inside so that Race and Hunter don't play out of position so much. Lander shows why he was considered one of the top players in the nation for 2021.  Stewart is a stud.  Rob figures it out again.  Hunter becomes a consistent prolific scorer.  Franklin and Race are even better next year.  Galloway learns to shoot.  Geronimo and Leal improve a lot.  Duncomb comes in ready to play from day 1.  we didn't realize that Al was actually a  huge cancer.  we are B1G champs and Archie Miller is on his way to resurrecting this program!  it will be glorious Miller Time!

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

okay, here goes... Purdue is not that good.  we roll into Mackey and win that one.  i will be at my son's state championship game and miss the IU/Purdouche game for the 1st time since i can remember, so maybe that is good luck?  we win two games in the BTT.  we make a run to the final 4 of the NIT.  TJD returns next year. Brunk comes back and gives us much needed depth off the bench inside so that Race and Hunter don't play out of position so much. Lander shows why he was considered one of the top players in the nation for 2021.  Stewart is a stud.  Rob figures it out again.  Hunter becomes a consistent prolific scorer.  Franklin and Race are even better next year.  Galloway learns to shoot.  Geronimo and Leal improve a lot.  Duncomb comes in ready to play from day 1.  we didn't realize that Al was actually a  huge cancer.  we are B1G champs and Archie Miller is on his way to resurrecting this program!  it will be glorious Miller Time!

and if I could win the lottery I would be rich

20 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

So much hinges on who stays and goes. Luckily Purdue of those teams doesn’t have a TJD/Dickinson/Ayo/Weiskamp situation where they could lose guys to the pros next year. 

Boiler Up!

4 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Love the sarcastic optimism...I will take it as a positive post!

giphy.gif

1 pure talented shooter/playmaker would make this team a top4 in the conference.  1 Leader on the floor who will not lose, will not let the team lose.  Will take the ball and take the shot every time.  1 player who has the talent to play B1G level ball and make you pay for not being in his face.  And then turn around and lead the defense to get stops.

1 player and Al and AF and RP are wide open for set 3s.  1 Player and TJD can live on the block with that left hand of his because you can't double him without paying for it.

1 player to set the spark that starts the fire. 

Winning cures all.  The lenses are Cream and Crimson when we're winning.

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Love the sarcastic optimism...I will take it as a positive post!

giphy.gif

clearly it was sarcasm, but... i'm not saying some of those things won't happen.  how many of them?  how manywould we need to be a really improved team?  being serious, maybe realistically TJD comes back.  maybe realistic that Lander will be a pretty solid PG next year.  fairly realistic that Brunk gives us depth.  maybe Stewart isn't a stud, but better than both Rob and Al.  even if those things happen, i think we could be pretty solid.  no sarcasm here.  

maybe we can catch this thread up to the Fire Archie thread?  we're only 151 pages behind!  we need IUFLA to take the reigns.  i'll continue what has been said numerous times... #1 - Archie knows how to coach...  #2 - if we fire him to hire another up and comer or an IU guy with no experience, are we any better off?

43 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

A small one I’d think. He won’t get drafted and unless he really wants to go to the g league or overseas I’m guessing he’ll be back. Might be different if this were his 4th year in the program but he’ll be a true senior next year and he’s young for his grade too. Almost younger than Dickinson lol. 

54 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Get that s*** out of here Scott.  If you want to talk Purdue guys you start your own damn thread about it.  I am not asking, I am telling.

11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

A small one I’d think. He won’t get drafted and unless he really wants to go to the g league or overseas I’m guessing he’ll be back. Might be different if this were his 4th year in the program but he’ll be a true senior next year and he’s young for his grade too. Almost younger than Dickinson lol. 

Get that out of here as well...

36 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

we're only 151 pages behind!  we need IUFLA to take the reigns.  

I promised myself I'd be nicer, but, after years of suffering at the hands of teachers, I cannot resist...

I'll take the "reins" and be behind Archie as long as he "reigns."

😁

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I promised myself I'd be nicer, but, after years of suffering at the hands of teachers, I cannot resist...

I'll take the "reins" and be behind Archie as long as he "reigns."

😁

you're fine correcting my spelling.  it's kinda funny because other than not liking to take the time to capitalize, i'm pretty good with spelling and grammar.  it is nice to keep our record safe of never ever agreeing or having a positive post!  

Archived