Latest Dakich controversy

40 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

On this one I think the professor is being a pansy. Another great example of the wussification of America

I wish I could like this 50 times.  We aren't allowed to get political here but people like her are why IU would get zero backing from me if not for the athletic department.  I think she represents the type that run the school and I will leave it at that.

Dan has a big mouth. If your going to talk in the manner he does be prepared for the ramifications of it in this current environment.

But who am I to say anything. According to some people on this board I’m racist so I should just leave this to the Woke PC police to determine if Dan is wrong or not.

22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Dan has a big mouth. If your going to talk in the manner he does be prepared for the ramifications of it in this current environment.

But who am I to say anything. According to some people on this board I’m racist so I should just leave this to the Woke PC police to determine if Dan is wrong or not.

Neanderthal! 

Nothing on earth does more for equality than sports.  It’s the great equalizer.  Settle it in the arena. 

The beauty of fan bases is they can contain the most diverse group of people and everyone can “just be people” and be on the same side, no matter what your background, race, religion are.  

17 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Bingo!! Almost seems like it was a staged witch hunt so to speak.

Well they certainly found the right witch to hunt so to speak. Likely the quickest fishing expedition ever trying to get Dan to say something offensive lol.

11 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I believe he was called a misogynist for saying something about people b!@#$ and moaning. Our world just looks for things to make an issue that are not. I hate even saying this but when any straight white male says something and ist is automatically associated with that person. 

Not to argue but I think he got in trouble not for saying something about her b!@#$ but rather the comments about he would have to divorce his wife to “go at her in the pool” so to speak. But I honestly don’t care because I’m sick of all of it lol.

12 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

On this one I think the professor is being a pansy. Another great example of the wussification of America

I completely agree with you.

But Dan better realize who he works for and what their perception might be.  

Such bull spit. What a flipping nut job. We let this kind of shit rule are world today and the same shit that ruined Indiana Basketball. The kicker of it all the people behind it is such a small minority. Be Brave tell them all to go to hell. 

18 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I wish I could like this 50 times.  We aren't allowed to get political here but people like her are why IU would get zero backing from me if not for the athletic department.  I think she represents the type that run the school and I will leave it at that.

Huh? She is not an IU professor. Did you even open the article?

Literally the second sentence: "Mellis, an assistant professor of world history at Ursinus College in Pennsylvania"

39 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Huh? She is not an IU professor. Did you even open the article?

Literally the second sentence: "Mellis, an assistant professor of world history at Ursinus College in Pennsylvania"

Yes, I knew she was not linked to IU.  I said I believe that she is representative of the type that runs the school and just the academic world in general.  Given I do not agree with that worldview, IU does not get a dime from me to help push it.  If you removed the sports teams from the equation, I would have the same connection to IU that I do to my high school (a place I went to school for 4 years, had a good time, met some fun people, have had no other connections since graduating).

Archived