When?

Fundamentals

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mookied39 said:

They are ZAPPING entire threads with even a wiff about this place.  They zapped the Robert Phinisee commits thread for merely a 2nd hand mention.

look at what happened to Scout when the original HSN broke away.  

I could be wrong, but if the "they" is who I think it is I find it to be very disappointing.  

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am here. Had trouble getting in at first.  HF was able to fix that, last Friday.  Just been hiding in the bushes.  Thanks for joining HSN.03 !

Carry on men.... and women. 

And we thank you for being here and running this.

Just now, milehiiu said:

I am here. Had trouble getting in at first.  HF was able to fix that, last Friday.  Just been hiding in the bushes.  Thanks for joining HSN.03 !

Carry on men.... and women. 

Ahhh, glad to see you man.  Once we get the furniture in the right places, I'm sure this will feel like home!!

2 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

And we thank you for being here and running this.

Don't thank me.  All the credit goes to HF. If it were not for him, along with the help of CC and IndyKev...... who helped breath life into HSN.03.... this thing would have never come to life.  I was just a lurker, while those guys pulled the weight.

Whew.....almost missed the announcement for the site change. Thanks to whoever is going back to 247 and dropping the new link.

I'm mostly excited to not have to deal with all those pop up ads that jam up my phone!

Thanks to those who put the new Hoosier Sports Nation forum together. 

4 hours ago, Coach1K said:

Does anybody know when they're going to start closing accounts and canceling subscriptions over there I'm almost thinking about doing that myself before they do it?

Trying to figure out what you are paying for. No one is writing anything. Cancel that thing. save your money. The best info comes from members right here.

Just now, Indykev said:

Trying to figure out what you are paying for. No one is writing anything. Cancel that thing. save your money.

See that was what I was thinking of doing I just didn't know that when they take down the page if they plan on wiping out accounts or if we have to do that. 

Archived