When?

Fundamentals

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I've been wondering what was happening on the other site... when I saw a  couple of pUKe and Dookie fans going at it about Darius Garland, I started hunting. I just couldn't believe, even though it's a slow time, that any of you would tolerate such ridiculousness. Anywho, great to see the old crew back at it! 🍻

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I tried t work trying to log on here but couldn't because where you had to type the text for security there was no text.  I got home tonight and everything was working so I was able to finally log in.

I had a lot of issues joining at first too! Glad you were able to come over! Last time I looked in at 247 (at the Garland topic), Kentucky and Duke fans were posting 😳 I didn't recognize any of the usernames!

20 hours ago, Reacher said:

Stay safe and dry there this weekend. Will be watching the news to see if anyone wearing IU gear is plucked off a rooftop :)

Appreciated Reacher (and good to see you here).

We're going to be dealing with tons of rain, but are not in the surge or really high wind zones. The concern is that it will be like tropical storm Allison which just sat over Houston for days and caused tremendous flooding. Hopefully won't be that bad. Off today, got the generator going, cleaned out a gutter,  and after some heavy rain all's quiet right now. It's kind of funny getting "used to" hurricanes and tropical storms, but goes with the territory here!

Archived