When?

Fundamentals

Gotta send a shout out to Fundy. The OP who started this thread.  And lives in Indiana.  And spent a weekend this past spring at the mile hacienda in Colorado.  Great guy.  Treat him well, HSN.03 as we go forward.  This is a guy who is on top of his game when it comes to all things  IU.

And no. I had nothing to do with Fundamentals making his way to HSN.03.  Don't know exactly how he found us ( though I am glad he did).  Just goes to show  you, how good he is when it comes to all things  IU.

And lastly, sad that it is that LafHoosier is no longer able to  visit the mile hacienda....know that the family members (you know who you are) , along  with Fundy are always welcome, back again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Gotta send a shout out to Fundy. The OP who started this thread.  And lives in Indiana.  And spent a weekend this past spring at the mile hacienda in Colorado.  Great guy.  Treat him well, HSN.03 as we go forward.  This is a guy who is on top of his game when it comes to all things  IU.

And no. I had nothing to do with Fundamentals making his way to HSN.03.  Don't know exactly how he found us ( though I am glad he did).  Just goes to show  you, how good he is when it comes to all things  IU.

And lastly, sad that it is that LafHoosier is no longer able to  visit the mile hacienda....know that the family members (you know who you are) , along  with Fundy are always welcome, back again.

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Mile.  What a great host you are!  It was a lil' birdie named i-Kev that helped me pack my bags and move in here!  Can't wait for the start of the season, and to see if Archie lands the big fish for 2018, but what a summer the staff has had already!

55 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

The moderation team has not and will not be soliciting members from the former site.

I can vouch for this because if it wasn't for FKIM01, it would have taken me awhile to realize what was goin' on over at 247. I feel like I've "come home"! Howevr I do feel like a newbie with my post counts starting at ZERO!!

3 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

The moderation team has not and will not be soliciting members from the former site.

Anyone and everyone else may help get people here .  I have placed the link to the new site a few times, it is still there from the last time I did it.

Glad the site is working better and there is a new home. Today was the first day I've been able to figure out how to even log in. There isn't a log in option showing on my screen. I just randomly guessed there should be a tab in the top right and it brought a pop out box to log in. 

9 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Glad the site is working better and there is a new home. Today was the first day I've been able to figure out how to even log in. There isn't a log in option showing on my screen. I just randomly guessed there should be a tab in the top right and it brought a pop out box to log in. 

on your phone? I didnt edit your post. hit the wrong button.

8 minutes ago, brooksjrherbert said:

Wow glad I found this site. Ive lurked on the other sites for a while but the people that are on this site have always been the best source of IU info I can find. Thanks everyone and heres to many fun and exciting conversations about some great IU basketball teams to come.

We may not always be the first to break IU news.  However, when you get it here (HSN.03)...... you get it for free !

Just now, milehiiu said:

We may not always be the first to break IU news.  However, when you get it here (HSN.03)...... you get it for free !

Yes I'm  not spending any money on other sites when I can get the same info for free. Plus you all have always been pretty civilized compared to others groups. I dislike when certain people on sites act like they run the place so theirs is the only opinion that should count. Without different opinions theirs nothing to debate.

Thank God I found this place. I have been wondering where everyone went and happened to search Hoosier Sports Nation  based on one of the threads at 247. For someone out of the loop, it was a shot in the dark. The setup is fantastic; very clean and user friendly. Terrific work! I haven't posted much in the past but I read other's posts and love IU basketball. I might be more active now, since I'm not 10,000 posts behind everyone else! Haha

44 minutes ago, ColtsIUDomerCards said:

Thanks for starting this up! 

You are most welcome!

Props go to HF and Kev, they have been doing the legwork to get us up and running over here. I've been here behind the scenes but lazily watching Kev and HF do the work -- My new motto, work smarter not harder, hahaha. CC's working away too, and Mile recently got over here after working through some computer issues, so the old gang is now up and running again --

Archived