Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Fundamentals

When?

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Everyone relax. Your favorite Purdue poster made the move over here. Carry on

LOL...good to see you bro!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Everyone relax. Your favorite Purdue poster made the move over here. Carry on

Classic Boiler -- It's maybe somewhat ironic that one of our most loyal members over the years is a Purdue fan! Glad you made it

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Glad you found it as well -- and that goes to everyone in this thread, good to see all of you

Stay safe and dry there this weekend. Will be watching the news to see if anyone wearing IU gear is plucked off a rooftop :)

2 hours ago, INDenizen said:

Thanks to those who left us bread crumbs over at 247. It is good to see familiar names in what hopes to be a more stable home.

I love the bread crumb reference.  

Hi guys! I've been wondering what was happening on the other site... when I saw a  couple of pUKe and Dookie fans going at it about Darius Garland, I started hunting. I just couldn't believe, even though it's a slow time, that any of you would tolerate such ridiculousness. Anywho, great to see the old crew back at it! 🍻

I tried t work trying to log on here but couldn't because where you had to type the text for security there was no text.  I got home tonight and everything was working so I was able to finally log in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I tried t work trying to log on here but couldn't because where you had to type the text for security there was no text.  I got home tonight and everything was working so I was able to finally log in.

I had a lot of issues joining at first too! Glad you were able to come over! Last time I looked in at 247 (at the Garland topic), Kentucky and Duke fans were posting 😳 I didn't recognize any of the usernames!

Edited by hoosierfan615
Forgot to add a sentence.

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Can you PM me more details or, perhaps, a screenshot?  Will get to debugging this.

20 hours ago, Reacher said:

Stay safe and dry there this weekend. Will be watching the news to see if anyone wearing IU gear is plucked off a rooftop :)

Appreciated Reacher (and good to see you here).

We're going to be dealing with tons of rain, but are not in the surge or really high wind zones. The concern is that it will be like tropical storm Allison which just sat over Houston for days and caused tremendous flooding. Hopefully won't be that bad. Off today, got the generator going, cleaned out a gutter,  and after some heavy rain all's quiet right now. It's kind of funny getting "used to" hurricanes and tropical storms, but goes with the territory here!

I'm a little late to the party but thank you to those that left behind the info of where you all went to. I kept wondering why there wasn't more traffic on 247. Happy to be here and can't wait for the season to start!!