Purdue pregame

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yikes!  i actually feel bad for Arch.  we are likely not only gonna lose, but lose big and pack it in in the 2nd half.  if so, i don't even think we have seen ugly yet.  i really really didn't think he'd get fired this year, but losing that way against Purdouche again and then sliding out 1st round of BTT and that may be it.  i will miss the game for the 1st time i can remember to attend my son's state championship game.  trying to decide if i'm recording it.  i guess i will and then decide if i'm watching it!

6 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

yikes!  i actually feel bad for Arch.  we are likely not only gonna lose, but lose big and pack it in in the 2nd half.  if so, i don't even think we have seen ugly yet.  i really really didn't think he'd get fired this year, but losing that way against Purdouche again and then sliding out 1st round of BTT and that may be it.  i will miss the game for the 1st time i can remember to attend my son's state championship game.  trying to decide if i'm recording it.  i guess i will and then decide if i'm watching it!

You never know til you play the game...

Good luck to your son...

Will be roller skating with Ayden and his friends. If the number 1842 can't get this team motivated nothing will. I fully expect a 20 pt beat down at the hands  of PU . I can't even joke and call Toilelmakers because they own Indiana. We have no guys that will punch someone in the face and say it stops NOW, they just roll over and take it. 

54 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Good luck to your son.  We are expecting a full expert report from you after the game on how your son's team won.

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Will be roller skating with Ayden and his friends. If the number 1842 can't get this team motivated nothing will. I fully expect a 20 pt beat down at the hands  of PU . I can't even joke and call Toilelmakers because they own Indiana. We have no guys that will punch someone in the face and say it stops NOW, they just roll over and take it. 

Humping GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Highlight (lowlight?) from Saturday:coffee:

58 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Best of luck. Exciting time for you and your family

46 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Not going to watch. Going on a 7 mile hike with my wife as she is preparing for another Appalachian Trail hike.

Purdue will pound us. Not going to be pretty.

A former co-worker of mine did the entire trail in one continuous 3-4 month hike.  Him and his buddy started out together, but his buddy bailed on it about halfway through.  It was very interesting following his progress on social media.

Does your wife do it chunks at a time, or is she planning on doing it all?

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

A former co-worker of mine did the entire trail in one continuous 3-4 month hike.  Him and his buddy started out together, but his buddy bailed on it about halfway through.  It was very interesting following his progress on social media.

Does your wife do it chunks at a time, or is she planning on doing it all?

Fouls she does it chunks and yes she is planning on doing the entire trail.

She did a stint back in October. She will be starting this time at Standing Bear Hostel and hiking about 150 miles.

For the first time in my life I've actually thought about not watching.  I know when 2:00 rolls around on Saturday, I'll be sitting there cheering just like normal but the thought was/is there.  Maybe I won't "watch" the game and I'll just put Fisch on the radio.  That way I'm following along and cheering, but not seeing it. Of course if I do that and we win, I will have to do that for the BTT to keep it rolling. 

2 hours ago, slojoe said:

My best friend is a Purdue grad and big Purdue fan.  On Thursday he told me he thought if IU won Saturday they would go to the Big Dance.

Even the Purdue fans are more optimistic than us!

I think your friend just cared about you and tried to cheer you up. He may say differently to his Purdue friends. :)

Archived