Purdue pregame

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Turdue 84 IU 62

i don't disagree with the lack of fire this team has for big games coupled with Race and Armaan out.  i think if we see a game like that with the guys packing it in at some point late in the game, the higher ups may lose it.  

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Lol this is a lock.  

Purdue’s guards sneering at IU’s guards, “we are going to score on you all day, you can’t stop us, in your face.”

IU’s guards: all look down at the ground.  

I hope so but rivalry games you never know. Crazier things have happened. 

6 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I hope so but rivalry games you never know. Crazier things have happened. 

You’re right.  The nice thing about sports is that there’s always the suspense of not knowing the outcome.  IU fans can hope for the best but there’s no evidence of any hope in this particular series.  

Purdue gets the rivalry and is hyped up.  IU, you just don’t see it. 
Purdue’s guards come in with sky high confidence.  They know they can score any time they want.  There’s a reason why they hit shots and it’s not luck.  

5 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

yikes!  i actually feel bad for Arch.  we are likely not only gonna lose, but lose big and pack it in in the 2nd half.  if so, i don't even think we have seen ugly yet.  i really really didn't think he'd get fired this year, but losing that way against Purdouche again and then sliding out 1st round of BTT and that may be it.  i will miss the game for the 1st time i can remember to attend my son's state championship game.  trying to decide if i'm recording it.  i guess i will and then decide if i'm watching it!

Good luck to your son.

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

BTW, game moving to ESPN, is DD doing the game? If so, it could get brutal.

Until he gets on TV, gives a tearful apology and tears up his man card in front of the viewing public, I kinda doubt he's doing anything for ESPN...

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i don't disagree with the lack of fire this team has for big games coupled with Race and Armaan out.  i think if we see a game like that with the guys packing it in at some point late in the game, the higher ups may lose it.  

I haven't kept up this week and just marked read on everything this morning and now catching up.  I knew Armaan sat out last game and that Race got hit first half but came back.  So now it's official they are both out tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I haven't kept up this week and just marked read on everything this morning and now catching up.  I knew Armaan sat out last game and that Race got hit first half but came back.  So now it's official they are both out tomorrow?

According to TDH both he and Armaan are a game time decision...

Here's my pregame analysis. I just don't know. Feel like we need a Bill Murray Meatballs speech the night before Camp North Star took on Camp Mohawk. It just doesn't matter! Don't care if we have 2 starters down. It's Purdue....our fate is sealed for the most part but I'm character judging today. You don't lay down ever in a game....and especially vs a rival. 

27 minutes ago, BGleas said:

The length of this pregame thread speaks volumes to where things are right now. 

I think it speaks more to people's reaction when anyone tries to post something relevant to the game...

Normally I like participating in these, but the negativity is too much for my blood...

Archived