Purdue pregame

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I think it speaks more to people's reaction when anyone tries to post something relevant to the game...

Normally I like participating in these, but the negativity is too much for my blood...

I think it has much, much more to do with the lack of enthusiasm around this program right now. If IU was fighting for a high BTT and NCAA Tournament seeding then this thread would be 10's of pages long. 

13 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I think it has much, much more to do with the lack of enthusiasm around this program right now. If IU was fighting for a high BTT and NCAA Tournament seeding then this thread would be 10's of pages long. 

Agree. Even if we had split our last 4 games and still had a chance at the tourney it would be that long. There’s no enthusiasm right now. I just don’t take enjoyment out of watching us lose. I can’t watch just for the sake of watching and get mad the entire time. Better things to do than be in a bad mood for 2 hours and let it carry over throughout my entire day.  

6 hours ago, Indykev said:

Since we have lost every game after I stopped watching. I'm going to help out and watch the first half or until I can't take anymore of Archie's sub patterns. Go Hoosiers, try not to lose by 20 or more.

It’s amazing how many empty minutes of Durham we are subjected to as if taking him out is tantamount to taking out Jordan.  Then the staff complains no one is hitting.  

On 3/6/2021 at 8:32 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

It’s amazing how many empty minutes of Durham we are subjected to as if taking him out is tantamount to taking out Jordan.  Then the staff complains no one is hitting.  

We've seen Lander shoot.  Unless we start playing Jerome at the 2, what do we suggest?

Archived