2021-Coaches on the hot seat.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

But, where could Srad Btevens go?  

:coffee:

Home. Where his childhood dreams and inspiration came from. Where he can have his own golf show like coach RMK. Where maybe the older folk like Don Fisher can get excited about the program again. Come home Srad. Come home.

3 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Home. Where his childhood dreams and inspiration came from. Where he can have his own golf show like coach RMK. Where maybe the older folk like Don Fisher can get excited about the program again. Come home Srad. Come home.

As I was reading this, I was hearing it in James Earl Jones's voice.  Maybe we can get JEJ to talk to Srad for us?

3 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

These dudes have made 10s of millions of dollars coaching basketball.  

They have been exposed as slightly above average to below average coaches.  Sean has done less with more for over a decade.  Can you imagine if he didn't cheat and if he was in the B1G?  While yes I can, see Archie.  

I've said for years, any of us could become a college basketball coach if we would have sold our souls at a young age and became a student manager that would put in 80 hours a week and never go away.  Become good friends with the assistant coaches, assistant coaches get hired away, to hey hire you as 3rd or 4th assistant or director of towel guys, at 25 you are in the system.  By 30 you are 2nd or 3rd assistant.  Get lucky and have the right connections or actually be really smart and good, you can be head coach between 30-35.  Basketball isn't as complicated as people make it out to be.  

9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

These dudes have made 10s of millions of dollars coaching basketball.  

They have been exposed as slightly above average to below average coaches.  Sean has done less with more for over a decade.  Can you imagine if he didn't cheat and if he was in the B1G?  While yes I can, see Archie.  

I've said for years, any of us could become a college basketball coach if we would have sold our souls at a young age and became a student manager that would put in 80 hours a week and never go away.  Become good friends with the assistant coaches, assistant coaches get hired away, to hey hire you as 3rd or 4th assistant or director of towel guys, at 25 you are in the system.  By 30 you are 2nd or 3rd assistant.  Get lucky and have the right connections or actually be really smart and good, you can be head coach between 30-35.  Basketball isn't as complicated as people make it out to be.  

And if that student manager says yes enough he could even become the AD at a major university 

4 minutes ago, rico said:

If I was McDermott I would turn in my resignation, tell the Jays to go f*** themselves, and get another job where he doesn't have to deal with pu**ies.

Damma! Little Bailey's in the coffee this morning?

😉

3 minutes ago, rico said:

If I was McDermott I would turn in my resignation, tell the Jays to go f*** themselves, and get another job where he doesn't have to deal with pu**ies.

This whole country is filled with pu**ies. What they really need is a good ole As? Kicking!

Archived