Transfers?

Do you think we have anyone transfer out after this year?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we have anyone transfer out after this year?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, PritchardPutBack said:

Get this is probably a joke, but it actually got me curious.

2017-2018 team surprisingly was the last one where nobody transferred, but I ended up looking at the past 10 teams and have the amount that transferred the following year if people are curious (21 total, 18 if you don't include preferred walk-ons)

19/20 Team - 2...Damezi Anderson, Justin Smith

18/19 Team - 3...Clifton Moore, Jake Forrester, Vijay Blackmon (preferred walk-on)

17/18 Team - 0

16/17 Team - 2...Curtis Jones, Grant Gelon

15/16 Team - 1...Harrison Niego (preferred walk-on)

14/15 Team - 6 (the car accident year)...Hanner Perea, Stanford Robinson, Devin Davis, Emmit Holt, Jeremiah April, and the artist formerly known as Max Hoetzel (remember hearing he changed his name to Max Montana for some reason)

13/14 Team - 5...Jeremey Hollowell, Peter Jurkin, Austin Etherington, Luke Fischer, Jonny Marlin (preferred walk-on)

12/13 Team - 2...Maurice Creek, Remy Abel

11/12 Team - 0

10/11 Team - 0

I was genuinely surprised there have been 3 (4 if you don't count preferred walk-ons) years we had nobody transfer the following year

It was no joke.  I was curious myself.  TY

On 3/7/2021 at 12:38 AM, PritchardPutBack said:

Get this is probably a joke, but it actually got me curious.

2017-2018 team surprisingly was the last one where nobody transferred, but I ended up looking at the past 10 teams and have the amount that transferred the following year if people are curious (21 total, 18 if you don't include preferred walk-ons)

19/20 Team - 2...Damezi Anderson, Justin Smith

18/19 Team - 3...Clifton Moore, Jake Forrester, Vijay Blackmon (preferred walk-on)

17/18 Team - 0

16/17 Team - 2...Curtis Jones, Grant Gelon

15/16 Team - 1...Harrison Niego (preferred walk-on)

14/15 Team - 6 (the car accident year)...Hanner Perea, Stanford Robinson, Devin Davis, Emmit Holt, Jeremiah April, and the artist formerly known as Max Hoetzel (remember hearing he changed his name to Max Montana for some reason)

13/14 Team - 5...Jeremey Hollowell, Peter Jurkin, Austin Etherington, Luke Fischer, Jonny Marlin (preferred walk-on)

12/13 Team - 2...Maurice Creek, Remy Abel

11/12 Team - 0

10/11 Team - 0

I was genuinely surprised there have been 3 (4 if you don't count preferred walk-ons) years we had nobody transfer the following year

Look at this and you wonder why IU has struggled that last 10 years.

The 2013/14 and 2014/15 years specifically.

Archived