Purdue game thread

Reacher

Just now, Hoosierdave said:

Games like this remind me why i've made a conscious decision to stop getting invested in IU basketball.

Unfathomable how far we have to go to even think about competing for a national title.  

This is the first game I’ve watched more than 5min of game time this season. Does wonders for my BP

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

A game like this, against this team, used to piss me off so much.  Today...meh.

Like it barely registers anymore.

I was at Menards the first half browsing around thinking of a “honey do project” I could make up...instead of watching. 🤔😬😳

Just now, AxnJxn said:

Rob simply hasn’t been the same player since the concussion. It could have absolutely nothing to do with it, but the difference before and after is pretty obvious. 

Teams had more film on him and scouted him well. His first concussion was during his freshmen season. 

8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Al on the floor again lol

Al has hit the deck behind the bucket at the hall so many times that I think the letter “N”, within the INDIANA behind the basket at the Hall, should have a plaque with Al Durhams name on it.

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

What’s not to get?  This game is likely going to be the final nail in the much needed coffin — no excuse not to make a change now.

I don't think this game will make a difference, but what's not to get is an "IU fan" being glad we lost to Purdue. 

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

I was at Menards the first half browsing around thinking of a “honey do project” I could make up...instead of watching. 🤔😬😳

I’ve been there several times. I had a 50 gal water heater burst over night and the employees showed up to a flooded building... yuk

Truly amazing.   Rob and Al on the floor to ensure loss.  Rob throws a brick.  Al. Dribbles away time and launches through 2 defenders.  What a mess.  

2 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

This week at practice we’re gonna work on running the game out without turn overs

This week will be 100% shooting FTs and layups using the glass.  

2 minutes ago, BEKA said:

Whoever ends up coaching this team next go-around needs to agree to a contract rider - lose to Purdue twice in a row and your contract is subject for renegotiation. Yes, I am serious. 

Dang.  I don't know whether to give this a trophy, a heart or a chuckle.  All 3 would be most fitting

Archived