Purdue game thread

Reacher

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I mean, we've missed probably 4 completely wide open, no defender in sight 3 point shots. Those are great looks. I think two of them we're airballed. 

That's on the players, not the offense. 

I’m not just talking about this game. It’s a general observation which I will stand by.

Al Durham, nice kid and everything, has never, ever been good enough to play the heavy minutes he plays.  It is completely unjustified.   You can work Leal in but there are other ways to allocate the minutes.   

The staff lacks that spark to think broadly and and with a big picture.  Very narrow thinking and it’s costing them.  

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Anthony Leal is one of the few guys who puts in the extra work too.  It can’t go unnoticed by the staff.  I don’t get it either.  Makes zero sense.  He definitely has his short comings but name one of this team that doesn’t!!!

Why cant they give him a chance to play and develop?  Sure, some mistakes.  But the mistakes by jrs and srs are more frustrating to me 

Hummel just nailed it, say what you want about Archie, and there is a lot to say, but at some point players have to play, and players have to make open shots. 

Our guards are literally airballing wide open 3's while Purdue's are making contested ones. 

Just now, BGleas said:

Hummel just nailed it, say what you want about Archie, and there is a lot to say, but at some point players have to play, and players have to make open shots. 

Our guards are literally airballing wide open 3's while Purdue's are making contested ones. 

Why do you think they miss so much?

Archived