Big Ten Tournament

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Well Holtmann just made a mistake by wanting the refs to check for a hook and hold but they called it on OSU

Rules are pretty bad. By letter of law I guess that was a flagrant one, but such a bad rule if he doesn't pull him down IMO. To compound the issue, they missed an elbow to the head of the OSU player by Turdue player (unintentional) that should be a flagrant foul by the rules (which I also disagree with) that also knocked OSU player out of the game. Started the Turdue comeback.

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

They are so far ahead of us as a program right now. It's disgusting. 

I am so jealous of them. You know when they play it is going to be some really good fundamental basketball. Excellent offense and stout defense and their players hustle. I guess that's what happens when you have decent coaching, something we know nothing about. LOL

8 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I am so jealous of them. You know when they play it is going to be some really good fundamental basketball. Excellent offense and stout defense and their players hustle. I guess that's what happens when you have decent coaching, something we know nothing about. LOL

The thing that’s annoying is two of our most experienced guys (Hunter and Sasha) were huge reasons why we lost today. Both were complete no shows. 

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The thing that’s annoying is two of our most experienced guys (Hunter and Sasha) were huge reasons why we lost today. Both were complete no shows. 

Must be nice to complain about an 18-9 season and finishing in upper half of the Big Ten and going dancing...😁👊

Just now, HoosierJax said:

Must be nice to complain about an 18-9 season and finishing in upper half of the Big Ten and going dancing...😁👊

Oh don’t get me wrong I’m still ecstatic with the overall season and what we’ve done. Going into the year I would’ve been happy just to make the tournament. All my expectations have been exceeded this year. Hoping for at least a second round appearance this year. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Oh don’t get me wrong I’m still ecstatic with the overall season and what we’ve done. Going into the year I would’ve been happy just to make the tournament. All my expectations have been exceeded this year. Hoping for at least a second round appearance this year. 

Depending on the draw I could see a S16 run for sure. I think PU is a tough match-up for non BIG teams on short turn around

Archived