Tom Allen raise

7 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

That’s fair.  I think I posted in the early years that he needed to cross the rubicon and win some of the big games we were losing.  “Learning to win” kind of thing.  I think we’ve done that to a great extent.  But that’s an ongoing process.  Winning a good bowl game might be the next thing on our checklist.  

I would love to get a bowl win soon. It’s been so long. The talent upgrade we have has been drastic and much needed. And I think winning those big games last year will be huge for the program going forward. Looking forward to our games this upcoming year. It’s a tough schedule with Cincy as a non conference game. I would not be mad if we regressed a bit this year to 7-5 or even 6-6. 8 wins or more this year would be a really good year. 

2 minutes ago, DireBump said:

I would love to get a bowl win soon. It’s been so long. The talent upgrade we have has been drastic and much needed. And I think winning those big games last year will be huge for the program going forward. Looking forward to our games this upcoming year. It’s a tough schedule with Cincy as a non conference game. I would not be mad if we regressed a bit this year to 7-5 or even 6-6. 8 wins or more this year would be a really good year. 

Cincinnati and especially Iowa will be huge this year.  I am probably more fired up for Iowa than even Ohio State.  I was offended by what their AD did, especially his incoherent explanations.    It was a total disrespect to a conference partner, not even one where we have any significant rivalry.  I hope we go berserk on them. 

50 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Cincinnati and especially Iowa will be huge this year.  I am probably more fired up for Iowa than even Ohio State.  I was offended by what their AD did, especially his incoherent explanations.    It was a total disrespect to a conference partner, not even one where we have any significant rivalry.  I hope we go berserk on them. 

He's worried we'll be them

2 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I think the bowl loss against Tennessee was a big motivator last offseason, and I think this bs will he a big motivator this offseason. As much as I'd like us to win a ton of games and bowl games, one or two disappointments throughout the year can be a big help during the offseason.

10 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I think the bowl loss against Tennessee was a big motivator last offseason, and I think this bs will he a big motivator this offseason. As much as I'd like us to win a ton of games and bowl games, one or two disappointments throughout the year can be a big help during the offseason.

If you arent motivated by your losses, competing isn't for you... video games are.  

Archived