Spring practice

3 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I had been wondering about him.  Glad to hear he's looking good.  I could see him having a role in the next year or two.

With Stevie gone he may be our go to short yardage guy. Kid is a load to bring down and I hear he doesn’t shy away from contact at all. 

• Like 1

Really happy to hear some reports on Evans. Couldn't find any videos of him, so he's been a complete unknown.  I love hearing all the people talking about how big his leg is.

I loved Whitehead as much as anybody, but he usually wasn't one to boom one. Get him at midfield and he was probably the best punter in college. Wasn't really one to flip the field though. I'd love Evans to get to the point where he can somewhat consistently hit 50+ yarders, but I'm sure there will be ups and downs in year 1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Really happy to hear some reports on Evans. Couldn't find any videos of him, so he's been a complete unknown.  I love hearing all the people talking about how big his leg is.

I loved Whitehead as much as anybody, but he usually wasn't one to boom one. Get him at midfield and he was probably the best punter in college. Wasn't really one to flip the field though. I'd love Evans to get to the point where he can somewhat consistently hit 50+ yarders, but I'm sure there will be ups and downs in year 1.

As long as he doesn’t fumble the snap at the end of a game like that Michigan punter did against MSU, I’m sure he will be fine. 

• Like 1