What if....

9 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

No. I'm saying RMK could have hung a couple more or so if he just realized some players had different needs before it was too late. Larry Bird being the prime example.  

Jay himself has said that he regrets leaving early.  He said it was mainly because of his addictions and wasn't always thinking correctly/

20 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

No. I'm saying RMK could have hung a couple more or so if he just realized some players had different needs before it was too late. Larry Bird being the prime example.  

I didn't think you were but I wanted to use my line that if Jay would have laid off sniffing the white powder off of high school girls butts things might have been different 

43 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Jay himself has said that he regrets leaving early.  He said it was mainly because of his addictions and wasn't always thinking correctly/

32 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I didn't think you were but I wanted to use my line that if Jay would have laid off sniffing the white powder off of high school girls butts things might have been different 

Yeah, that's the stories my dad told me. I was just a couple years too young for those years. But my dad had a library of vhs tapes and we watched them all. 

51 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I wish but no. My dad recorded every game from the time vcrs had that function.  Unfortunately their gone.  But we have YouTube!

My dad was an absolute IU diehard.  

Last weekend I binged on our 1981 tournament run. Our game vs. Maryland was impressive. 

Archived