HSN Bracket Challenge

KDB

I want to take a moment and thank the handful of guys who didn't actually fully complete their brackets, as well as @CrossboneIU22and @PAHoosierfor sucking at this a little worse than I do so I don't have to be dead last after the first day.  

As far as you are concerned @bluegrassIU, enjoy your time in the Top 5.  Just know that schmucks always find their level in the end.   

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I want to take a moment and thank the handful of guys who didn't actually fully complete their brackets, as well as @CrossboneIU22and @PAHoosierfor sucking at this a little worse than I do so I don't have to be dead last after the first day.  

As far as you are concerned @bluegrassIU, enjoy your time in the Top 5.  Just know that schmucks always find their level in the end.   

8/16 50% after day one Fouls? You should have picked by the prettiest uniforms or coin flip. :coffee:

I did the worst of everyone. I logged into my Yahoo account to fill out a bracket but because they couldn't confirm that I'm older than 13 I wasn't allowed to play. It's probably for the best. Other brackets I have Iowa to win it all, that big palooka is gonna take them to the promised land.

7 hours ago, 5fouls said:

giphy (3).gif

1 point off the lead after round one.  Let round two begin...

The OR/VCU cancellation hurt my pocket book - had two money line parlays that would have paid out much nicer had OR played and won. 

Today’s first wager - money line parlay both #1 seeds to win straight up at -117 odds. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Indykev said:

I won?? woo hoo!!! I get to remind everyone in every post for a year that I'm better than you all are.  lol.:coffee:

You edged me out by a mere 84 points.  Don't let it get to your head.  Next year I'm not letting the dog make my picks.  

• KDB unpinned this topic

Archived