An honest question

Coach Robby

It appears we’re gearing recruiting towards the transfer portal. I have an honest question...would we ever consider asking Kyle Mangas of IWU to come play for a year? Reigning NAIA National player of the year.  Would encourage you to watch his films on YouTube. 

if you think this is a silly path, I’m sorry 😂 

8 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

It appears we’re gearing recruiting towards the transfer portal. I have an honest question...would we ever consider asking Kyle Mangas of IWU to come play for a year? Reigning NAIA National player of the year.  Would encourage you to watch his films on YouTube. 

Could've used him with one of our open scholarships this season. If we strike out on other top targets, and had an unused scholarship,  why not?  If nothing else, he would be a confident practice player. Hopefully,  though, our new coach will have a better path for team construction. 

1 hour ago, Coach Robby said:

I thought that kid was IU worthy when he was in HS.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, Coach Robby said:

Bump. Any news here?

On 3/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, Coach Robby said:

Is the staff even aware of this kid ? Has he been talked about as a possibility?

1 hour ago, Coach Robby said:

Bump. Any news here?

12 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Is the staff even aware of this kid ? Has he been talked about as a possibility?

Check out the transfer portal thread. IU has talked about him but don't know if it's anything more than just gauging interest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1