It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

Just now, HoosierFaithful said:

I've been staring at database code for days, what the hell did I miss?!

Thank you so, so much.  I couldn't contribute any knowledge (I tried to find people who could), but if you would like a monetary donation, I'm happy to assist.  Just soooooo appreciate all the extra hours you have put in to get HSN back up!  Many, many thanks!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

I've been staring at database code for days, what the hell did I miss?!

Nobody knows because you spent days of looking at database code!!! 🤬

Seriously tho,  thank you and all of the mods for everything you all do to keep this place running!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, rico said:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2-25.1.jpeg

Where you at Rico, Alaska?

I have been out twice and haven't even gotten one bite. Water temp is still at 40 degrees here in Michigan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Thanks for your effort.  I figured you were cranking on this.   “Back in black. I hit the sack.”

Would you say the capacity of the server is larger now?   That’s a tough situation.  

We doubled the size of our own, dedicated server.  The problem is I'm past my knowledge of how to best configure it, so we'll work on getting some professionals to help us do it right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Well I hope it is Brad Stevens, but if not then who? I would love Chris Beard, but from every thing I read that’s a long shot. I listen to Dan Dakich show and Greg Doyle doesn’t like Scott Drew says he’s a bad person. So that left me liking Eric M. 
I did like the suggestion if it’s Bielin he hire Fife, or Lewis as assistant to take over for him in a few years when he’s done.