It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

Been going crazy looking at inferior sites. Don’t know if 0708 is the same on B’town Banners, but he put out something wonderful. I like it better here. 

What leads me to believe something big is going down is the story of the two donors (Cuban? Mellencamp?) ponying up large sums of money not only to buy Archie out, but to pay for the next coach. That, and the fact that Beilein is a darn good coach and he’s readily available and we didn’t just get him. 

Thirdly, although BS told the Boston radio guys he wasn’t coming, a few hours later before the Jazz game, he gave a really shaky interview and even spoke about Boston in the past tense. 

Not to mention that DD says 60% chance! (j/k) 

i think this thing has some legitimacy, and that is exciting 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I followed the Stevens saga the last couple of days on Btown Banners, but this is home

When your house burns down you may have to visit friends for a couple of days.  But this is home and this is my family.  

It's good to be home.

Also went to b-town banners to get updates- but better here!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I followed the Stevens saga the last couple of days on Btown Banners, but this is home

When your house burns down you may have to visit friends for a couple of days.  But this is home and this is my family.  

It's good to be home.

I was lurking.  Great guys over there.   I didn’t sign up just because I wanted to stick to one board at least for now.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It's good to be home.

Well said and with you!

• Like 2

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

I’m trying my best not to count my chickens before they hatch.  Until something is done, it’s not done.  We have been burned so many times.  Having said that, I can’t help it, I’m hopeful.  

I will I think you and I were both wrong on Dolson.  He has balls.  Not just Fred's yes man as I thought. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The strange thing is, none of the national media is giving this any play at all...

Which both petrifies me (that it falls through) and excites me (nothing I'd like better than to see some of them scrapping an omelet off their faces)...

Wait...watching the Wichita St-Drake game, and a commercial for the NCAA had Kyle Hornsby in it!

That's a sign...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

The strange thing is, none of the national media is giving this any play at all...

Which both petrifies me (that it falls through) and excites

me (nothing I'd like better than to see some of them scraping an omelet off their faces)...

Wait...watching the Wichita St-Drake game, and a commercial for the NCAA had Kyle Hornsby in it!

That's a sign...

everything is sign!

• Like 3