It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Stevens didn’t go after top recruits, but ones that he thought were strong. Though could change if he comes to IU, since he was in the Horizon League  nearly a decade ago

Would be interesting to see what he would in recruiting. Would definitely have to recruit differently than he did at Butler.

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Stevens didn’t go after top recruits, but ones that he thought were strong. Though could change if he comes to IU, since he was in the Horizon League  nearly a decade ago

I saw somewhere too that he liked to watch the kids he was recruiting during TOs to see what they were doing and who was paying attention to the coach.  I thought that was interesting.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I’m kind of the same. I bought in SO hard with Donovan. Now this time I will concede the smoke is in more places and is much thicker, but still that one burned me as a fan bad so I’m very leery to get on board 100%.
But I’m losing my grip on my control.

I’m with you on that, brother!

Now for something completely different: Ilive about a mile north of The Woodlands.

Edited by IUB74
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Really glad you got everything up and going.  Glad to be back.  This is my home for IU related information.

Optimistically hopeful that its Brad Stevens.  Not going to be surprised though if its not the as exciting as we think. 

Especially Donovan coming here, but that was a whole different feeling. 

4 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to apologize for some of the things I said on Btown.  I got called out by a long time member and I deserved it.  I was taking frustration out on the entire board when it was only a handful of posters. Not saying I’ll be over here all the time like before but I won’t be a stranger.  Brad F*cking Stevens boys!!! LFG!

First it’s GREAT to be back on HSN. Twitter didn’t have enough updates for me to get my fix. 
Second 0708, glad you came back. Don’t let a bunch of @sshats run you off. Most of us really appreciate the info you bring to the board. 
LFG with BS because I’ve already had enough disappointing news with the f****ing Bears to last me a lifetime 🤬 I need at least one sports team I love to provide me with something to look forward to...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to apologize for some of the things I said on Btown.  I got called out by a long time member and I deserved it.  I was taking frustration out on the entire board when it was only a handful of posters. Not saying I’ll be over here all the time like before but I won’t be a stranger.  Brad F*cking Stevens boys!!! LFG!

i have definitely felt your frustration with a small group on this board, but you give way better and more valuable insight and info than me!  i think the people you should be interested in appreciate what you contribute!