It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

28 minutes ago, ephul said:

Agree 100%. Beilein isn't my top pick by any means, but when we look at the state of the program, he's more likely to get us back quicker than anyone. Beard has less of a track record. I get he's younger, but there's more risk there than a guy like Beilein.

Stevens or Bennett (haven't heard his name, and probably because the probability is not good) have to be the top picks. It's that second tier where the split happens. Some want the young guys with some recent success... If we take one, I want to know how they differ from Archie and why they'll be successful over a guy like Archie.

My second tier is a proven guy like a Pitino or Beilein... Or even a guy like Lon Kruger. Someone that can get the program at least winning again. Have a successor on the bench like Fife, Cheaney, etc.

Like you said, at the end of the day, hopefully we don't get to that second tier.

Meh yet again.  

You seemed to be intoxicated with Beilein and all the while diminishing what Beard has done in a very short period of time.  

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

Of course I have a meeting at that time that I can't get out of. Of course. 

Listening to Dakich earlier talking about today’s games. He said leave for March Madness and if the job fires you then they had been looking for a reason to do so already.

Just now, FritzIam4IU said:

Just thinking...this may have been the most fun IU fans have had all season. Let's be sure to do it again in 25 years.

No way, let's do this again every year for the next 25.  Knight is back in the fold as of last year.  This will hopefully be the hire that fully unites the fanbase.  

• Like 1