It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

SIAP.  Sorry if already posted.  Jeff Goodman Podcast from yesterday.

• It won't be Brad Stevens
  • IU has not yet reached out to Chris Beard or Scott Drew
  • He seems to think it will be a former IU player.  Mentions Keith Smart multiple times and also Mike Woodsojn.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Goodman is on the 'Never IU' train and should be ignored like your neighbor's barking dog.

Anyone who cites Monday's press conference as proof that Brad is not coming is not credible. My wife saw his pregame on Monday and said "Wow, he might actually go to IU." 

Up until then, my wife thought I was an idiot (still does... but not for hoping that CBS at IU becomes reality). 

Come Home BRAD!

Edited by GaloisGroupe
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:
7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

What time is the Purdue tip??

7:25

If this does happen and Brad Steven's does come to IU the shock that will take over all the national pundits will be talked about most likely for the first weekend of the tournament and hopefully ruin any talking points on the Purdue game before during and after! It's like they will be put second place again at their own game by IU where they rightfully deserve to be haha. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Dweeb.

Hmmm....how thick do you have to be to pay a 10m buyout and then not contact the two "leading" college candidates about the job.....dont you think it must be a big fish?? who is paying 10m to hire Keith Smart or Mike Woodson who could easily be had in a year. (no offense to either I would love to have them part of the program in some way).