It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

Yeah @BGleas. Been oddly quiet on this one. You crying, smiling, torn?

Torn but good! I figure I can't lose, either way Brad Stevens is coaching my favorite team at either the NBA level or the college level. 

To be honest, while it would be tough to see Stevens leave the Celtics, the NBA is obviously a more player driven league, where college is more coach driven. So, I would definitely be excited to see Stevens take the IU job. He's a really good NBA coach, but the Celtics are going as far as Tatum, Brown and any moves Ainge can make are going to take them. 

So at the end of the day, I'm hoping this comes to fruition though will have an element of bittersweet feeling about it. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, PritchardPutBack said:

I wonder if Ostrom/Archie+Ostrom are going to get looked at for the Minnesota job. Minnesota missed out on a bunch of in-state recruits and Ostrom got Race/is supposed to have a good Minnesota pipeline , right?

I don’t see Archie going right back into B1G personally.   I could see him at Marquette or Cincy.   Build them back up.  Build up his resume again.  Cincy is probably an easier conference. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bustout said:

I don’t see Archie going right back into B1G personally.   I could see him at Marquette or Cincy.   Build them back up.  Build up his resume again.  Cincy is probably an easier conference. 

Didn't even think about Cincy, even though that program does seem like a mess at the current moment.

Sorry for bringing up the ex btw, back to the Stevens Hype Train

• Haha 1