It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

My apologies peeps, I was honestly more confident on this than Sampson because it came from multiple reports.  I’m sick, seriously sick to my stomach. 

Dude, the decent people on here aren’t looking for perfection and appreciate the insights along the way, knowing they won’t always be right. And the trolls? Who cares. They suck. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

My apologies peeps, I was honestly more confident on this than Sampson because it came from multiple reports.  I’m sick, seriously sick to my stomach. 

I know a moderately powerful donor who believed it was a done deal. That's why I posted I thought we had our guy. Nothing was made up. No need to apologize at all.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Dude it happens. The same person that told me Stewart was playing and Dolson wasnt firing Archie because he liked the direction of the program was the same person and they were wrong.

That source I will give up in DM's just to show how things change by the min.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Dude it happens. The same person that told me Stewart was playing and Dolson wasnt firing Archie because he liked the direction of the program was the same person and they were wrong.

That source I will give up in DM's just to show how things change by the min.

Same person that told me about Brunk (like the exact day he was going to commit), Lander (3 days ahead of time), and Romeo (the day of).... sent me that this was a done deal, as well. Only guy I ever get info from. 🤷‍♂️.... hes baffled as, well. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Fee free to put me on ignore then

I appreciate your info also.

Could you give me your take on this thought...I believe someone like you has sources. And either they are getting it from the horses mouth or darn close enough. But to be wrong like this twice my theory is this (let me know your thoughts)...

They're IU fans. They WANT it to be true that Billy is coming, or Stevens is coming. They DO actually have info about contract offers and such and they just can’t imagine it being rejected because they WANT it to be true...so they call it way early when in reality it’s probably more like...

Agent: “if you offer 7x49 THATS what would make him consider this seriously)...”

Dolson: “You got it. Here’s a contract for that.”

Source: “That’s IT then! He’s ours”

Brad: “that’s just for me to actually take some time and think...but I’m gonna pass. Thanks tho.”

12 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

No worries, at the end of the day, it’s all our faults for not having more skepticism and allowing ourselves to hear what we want.

If we end up with any of the coaches on these hot boards I’ll be very happy. 

11 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Personal attacks on insiders are simply not gonna be tolerated. You can choose to believe or not. But if you post here,  you will do so with decorum, or you can go elsewhere. 

Why is he still posting? Saying members should be hit in the head with a brick is where this site is going, its ok?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

@Shapopojoe what exactly is so funny? 

Don't pay an attention to him.  Typical internet tough guy that gaslights everyone until someone stands up to them.  Probably won't hear a peep from him for a while now that the intelligent posters have made clear we stand with the insiders who have kept us in the know.

• Like 1