It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm with you.  It would be a risk, but could pay off big.  He understands Indiana better than anyone left on the list.  

He's my pick. But I am basing this on how well he recruited Indiana at times and his runs in the the tourney. But I'm curious why people don't like him? He's only 53. Granted his last few years were not great, but beside his last couple years, I would kill for those results. 

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

A friend who is a kensucky fan was with me. I remember him turning to me and saying, so thats the best the B10 has to offer.

Our best coach threw a chair on to the court etc. Losing it doesn't mean you can't coach. The results are there. But I get it. But I would definitely talk with him. 

1 minute ago, OGIUAndy said:

Our best coach threw a chair on to the court etc. Losing it doesn't mean you can't coach. The results are there. But I get it. But I would definitely talk with him. 

Losing your temper and losing your nerve and functions are 2 different things. Just saying what I saw first hand and no way I would talk to him. Another question is why hasnt he coached again? 

1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

I’m struggling with on thing. If Brad did get a raise I would’ve though it would’ve gotten out. This whole thing seems strange and there’s something still off about it. 

If he did. It will get out. Within a week I bet. 

Would love to know what amount at this very moment would make Stevens flip to IU. 

If what Dolson is saying is true and only 2 boosters are throwing money in, imagine if we can others involved.

If we needed any further $ to cover the cost, what's to say we can't start a gofundme and have 20,000+ Iu fans throw in too?

It's clear this coaching search has given fans a second life and we all are getting this feeling its make or break time for this program. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DireBump said:

I like the Arkansas coach. Dude can recruit transfers really well. Turned Nevada around and took Arkansas to the 2nd round so far. Only problem is I don’t think he would leave. Arkansas has a pretty big basketball following based on their attendance records

Reminds me of a young Jerry Tarkanian. Takes every ones transfers.