It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I dont follow? Eric Gordon was an immediate contributor for the Clippers from day 1. 

Langford has barely played in two seasons.

He was also injured a lot.  He eventually seemed to get past that and was able to establish himself.  At one point, there was a question about whether he'd ever stay healthy enough to stick long term.

I was actually wondering today if i was looking at the trade deadline wrong.  Could Brad have said you need to upgrade the roster or change the talent on the team to get me to stay.  Them getting this new player and going for Gordon could have been part of that.  I doubt it but just thought today maybe I was looking at this wrong.  Sounded like Brad wanted to change the roster before this season so maybe he said do something now or I'm gone?  Again don't think he is coming but just thoughts going on in my head.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

He was also injured a lot.  He eventually seemed to get past that and was able to establish himself.  At one point, there was a question about whether he'd ever stay healthy enough to stick long term.

Right, but he averaged 16 his first year playing 78 games. After that he had some injury issues but still when he did play he averaged 17 his second year (62 games) and 22 his third year (56 games). His 4th year he missed most of the season. 

The question with Gordon was more will the injuries prevent him from being an all-star caliber player. 

Langford has played in 32 games in almost two seasons and when he's played he hasn't really done much. 

59 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Right, but he averaged 16 his first year playing 78 games. After that he had some injury issues but still when he did play he averaged 17 his second year (62 games) and 22 his third year (56 games). His 4th year he missed most of the season. 

The question with Gordon was more will the injuries prevent him from being an all-star caliber player. 

Langford has played in 32 games in almost two seasons and when he's played he hasn't really done much. 

No doubt. I'm just hopeful he will blossom if he gets past the injuries.  Remains to be seen but injuries have surely hampered his chances.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fundamentals said:

As we wait ever so impatiently, the similarities of Saban to Bama saga and our current hope are too similar to ignore.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/38-days-inside-story-of-how-alabama-hired-nick-saban/amp/

And didn't Roy Williams say, and I quote "I don't give a sh!t about North Carolina!" just before taking that job?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ledies22 said:

The longer Stevens stays in Boston with this mess, the more it will ruin his reputation. 

I don't know about reputation, but it'll definitely take a toll on his and his family's mental health. Celtics fans hate him so much with burning passion. Anything we said or we did on Crean and Miller is child's play. 

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He also talked about Porter Moser going to Marquette and how Shaka isn’t leaving Texas unless he’s fired.  So 🤷🏼‍♂️

His job is to speculate during the carousel - I'm not a Goodman fan but he was very early on the Shaka to Marquette speculation.

Edited by labeck81

• 4 weeks later...