NCAA Tournament!

Just now, IUFLA said:

I didn't understand why McConnell was in there after screwing up on both ends, and Mulcahy was on the bench...Was Mulcahy hurt or something?

I don't know but he was royally pissed after the buzzer.  He should have been in.  Mcconnell took 2 really bad shots that only MJ and Kobe could make consistently.  I told my brother this guy is really selfish right before his last terrible shot.  

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

B1G looks awful. 

Most years I am happy when the B1G does well in the tourney, but this year the petty side in me is glad they are sucking. The crap some of the B1G fan bases say about IU and the joke of how the B1G handled the football season makes me kind of happy B1G teams are losing.

I couldn’t keep track of all the excuses, for another poor Archie year, but wasn’t one of the excuses the fact that the Big Ten was historically good?

Joking aside, I can’t believe how bad the BT has looked. I bought into the strength of the conference and thought there might be 4-6 BT teams in the Sweet 16.

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Does Syracuse just sandbag all season, barely squeak into the tourney and out of nowhere appear in the E8 game? Feel like this scenario has happened a few times lately.

I have heard some say they catch teams off guard playing zone defense the entire game. 

21 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I have heard some say they catch teams off guard playing zone defense the entire game. 

The ACC game plan against that match up zone all year long. They have long arms and they dare you to beat them from 3. When you only have a day to game plan for it I think it definitely is harder than it seems. 

This Gonzaga team plays the game the way I'd like to see IU play.  Great basketball IQ, every player can handle the ball, shooters comfortable and confident taking 3 pt jump shots, just a terrific understanding of what their coach wants/expects...but mostly bb IQ that's outstanding.  They have a real chance to win out.  JMHO

21 hours ago, Reacher said:

Was shocked to see IL fall to Loyola. My wife and father are Loyola grads so guess I'm pulling for them the rest of the way. Big 10 really disappointed.

Big Ten overvalued most of the season. Too few good shooters, PGs and up tempo style. 

Archived