NCAA Tournament!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

An official had just collapsed on the court of the game

That looked bad when it happened.  I thought the worst since he wasn't moving.  Missed him getting up, but my son told me he climbed onto the stretcher under his own power, which was good to hear.

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

That looked bad when it happened.  I thought the worst since he wasn't moving.  Missed him getting up, but my son told me he climbed onto the stretcher under his own power, which was good to hear.

Just said he was feeling light headed

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Not ready to give it to the Zags. USC is playing matador defense. 

I think the Baylor guards will make it really difficult on them. 

Baylor got royally screwed in the women's game last night.  So, the basketball Gods owe them one.

21 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Not ready to give it to the Zags. USC is playing matador defense. 

I think the Baylor guards will make it really difficult on them. 

So, you already have them in the finals.  No chance for Houston?  😊   Or Michigan, I guess.  LOL

On 3/28/2021 at 8:51 AM, Seeking6 said:

I know the Big 10 has phenomenal athletes across the board. When I'm watching some of these teams still playing Arkansas, Houston,etc.....our style of play just looks slow overall in our conference compared to others.

I know fast pace play doesn't always translate to more points but just watching games yesterday. Especially Baylor/Nova and Houston/Cuse....I see freedom, player movement,etc.....as opposed to dump on the box and pray it goes in.

Agree with you, and I wonder if our shooting% would have improved with that offense style

Archived