2022 WR Omar Cooper Commits to Indiana

KDB

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Possibly, he did mention watching out for a WR commit 2 weeks ago

Yeah, shortly after Wiltfong put in his crystal ball pick. All of his tweets are shortly after crystal ball picks. Pretty sure he's trying to sound involved and is fishing for people to send him inside info.

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Schiano returning as HC is the reason. He had that program in a good place before leaving for the NFL.

Agree, but they were totally in the toilet but have the 14th ranked class in the country with six 4 stars. Pretty impressive that he has improved their recruiting so quickly but somewhat of a bummer as the East needs a couple of doormat teams.

3 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Weaver with a CB to IU with 8 confidence

Fantastic. This would give us 2 of the top 5 players in the state. Great to land those kids as opposed to seeing them all go to UM, OSU, ND etc, etc

EDIT: According to 247…. in the 15 recruiting classes,  from 2004-2018, we landed a grand total of 6 of the top 5 kids from Indiana (6 out of 75).  Would be great to get 2-3 a year.

Edited by IU878176

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I hope to get Curry, but I think he will go out of state

Getting a DL like Curry would be huge but according to his recruiting profile his top 4 are Oregon, Alabama, OSU and Clemson which gives a pretty good idea that he is looking for a national championship type team.

• KDB changed the title to 2022 WR Omar Cooper Commits to Indiana
Just now, IUFB Scoop said:

Hey guys long time lurker here and decided to finally make an account after seeing some of my tweets shared. Glad you all have enjoyed the nuggets I am able to share from time to time. I'm not always going to be the first to report something, I normally try to wait until I hear the same thing from 2 sources. I have a lot of trust in my sources, and for anyone with doubts I would like to point out that we had the scoop on Charlton Warren and the DC interviews way before anyone else. 

Welcome to HSN! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IUFB Scoop said:

Hey guys long time lurker here and decided to finally make an account after seeing some of my tweets shared. Glad you all have enjoyed the nuggets I am able to share from time to time. I'm not always going to be the first to report something, I normally try to wait until I hear the same thing from 2 sources. I have a lot of trust in my sources, and for anyone with doubts I would like to point out that we had the scoop on Charlton Warren and the DC interviews way before anyone else. 

Welcome to HSN! Thanks for the clarification! 

• Like 1