Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Fife kind of left that impression with me on the talk with Dakich.  We are not begging players to come to Indiana or stay.  Sounds like we put out our pitch and now we are operating from the idea that we have so many spots and we are looking at these guys to fill them.  Eventually you will work yourself down to a "first to commit" type of situation.

Personally, I think that we are not yet at that situation and we will give Armaan & Race every opportunity to recommit.

But it is true, that eventually they will have to make a choice and the absence of a choice will eventually will become their choice.

6 minutes ago, dgambill said:

this is why I’ll never use snaptwit or whatever.

In the 6 minutes since you posted this, someone registered the name SnapTwit, got venture capital funding, and the new company is now valued at $80 million.  The founders have already cashed out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, labeck81 said:

i missed someone sharing the catering order but that aligns with my intel...

still nothing to suggest AF isnt returning based on what I know...

Can't remember who or where I saw it but someones friend owns/works at a restaurant that said a day or two ago they got a huge catering order for the team. Thought it might coincide with an Assistant Coaches introductory press conference or something at the time. (before Fife announcement) Said it was for Wed. I think. Could have been on another board...I'm old, overworked, undersexed, and I've slept since then. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

While I wouldn’t mind getting Brooks at IU until I see his name in the portal I’m ignoring any chatter about him coming to IU personally.  I would prefer he show some signs he actually wants to be at IU first, or if the rumors are true step out of his dad’s shadow and make decisions for himself.  Whether that’s stay at UK or go to IU.

For now, while I miss ketchup, I’m happy with my move to Mustard(preferably Belgian). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

While I wouldn’t mind getting Brooks at IU until I see his name in the portal I’m ignoring any chatter about him coming to IU personally.  I would prefer he show some signs he actually wants to be at IU first, or if the rumors are true step out of his dad’s shadow and make decisions for himself.  Whether that’s stay at UK or go to IU.

For now, while I miss ketchup, I’m happy with my move to Mustard(preferably Belgian). 

I prefer Hidden Valley Ranch..........with almost anything!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I prefer Hidden Valley Ranch..........with almost anything!

This is my wife’s go to chip dip. Has to be the dip packet not the seasoning or dressing. Add packet to container of daisy sour creme and she gets rave reviews every time. Personally I’m a French onion dip guy myself but you probably love this.

6D577A19-4E61-4219-B6AC-6E058469DB4E.jpeg

• Like 2