Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

2 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

If you are going to do Hidden Valley you have to make it fresh with the packet.  So much better than the bottled stuff.

Only like 9 months away from seeing Woody put a team on the court and we get to see this thing come to life....until then trading recipes seems like a good use of the board lol.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Keep feeding her wings with ranch dressing and she won't be out of your league much longer!

Gal has the metabolism of a trained athlete. She’s been at the 120 mark since high school.

Btw, the professionals hang out at ‘The Grilling and Smoking Thread’ during the off season.

Back to original topic... I would like to see IU bring in a 7’ beast. Any of those in the stupid transfer portal?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Inequality said:

Gal has the metabolism of a trained athlete. She’s been at the 120 mark since high school.

Btw, the professionals hang out at ‘The Grilling and Smoking Thread’ during the off season.

Back to original topic... I would like to see IU bring in a 7’ beast. Any of those in the stupid transfer portal?

Are there ever? lol

3 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Thanks for pointing out the grilling and smoking thread, I will check it out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Walker Kessler?  UNC.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

please keep this thread on topic.  this is a thread about Hidden Valley Ranch.  

Hey.. I love me some ranch lol pizza, chicken, etc.

Back to XJ.. I don't like that his former coach had to call him out in post game interview for his behavior. Getting technicals for spouting off at another team's bench is stupid and selfish at minimum and it's not winning basketball.

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Lots of confidence that we're getting XJ.

seriously though.  14.2ppg and 5.7 apg in the ACC sounds nice.  only a 32% 3 pt shooter, but oh well.  gotta see a huge upgrade from what RP and Lander gave last year.  it makes me curious though.  if we get him is Rob relegated to very limited minutes or will he get time alongside Johnson and Lander while they run point?  gotta think Lander is going to get good time this year, right?

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Hey.. I love me some ranch lol pizza, chicken, etc.

Back to XJ.. I don't like that his former coach had to call him out in post game interview for his behavior. Getting technicals for spouting off at another team's bench is stupid at selfish at minimum and it's not winning basketball.

True, but if you can harness that in your face mentality, it can pay dividends.

Agree with you, really. But we need some dogs!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Inequality said:

The Robbins kid from Minnesota is. I'd do a Race for him swap if just to guard Edy twice a year.

Edited by dgambill
  • Thanks 1