Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Joey Brunk hitting the road. Sad to injuries consume so much of his time here but the playing style Woodson is implementing just doesn't mesh well for Joey. Wish him the best.

I could see him thriving at Northwestern or any number of places that play slower. I'll miss him. Good luck JB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Dane Fife on the Hoosier Hysterics podcast today mentioned this not the final roster and we will see changes both ways.  Some of the transfers in might take time because they are evaluating and not all transfers are on the market yet.  

I bet we don't know our final roster for another 4 weeks. I assume they want it finalized by June. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I am not surprised by this.  I think what everyone notes about his style likely not fitting with Woodson’s plan makes sense.  I do have to wonder what teams will take a chance with him.  I would really want to see footage of how he moves and practices on the court after back surgery.  I truly expected him to play limited minutes next season so I think a lot of teams will be hesitant with him.  Wishing him the best of luck as I would like to see him finish his career off the way he wants.

• Like 2

With Brunk gone IU really needs to focus inside. They should be going after John Harrar. He's not a giant but at 6'8 230 or more he's one of the physically strongest players in the conference. Archie mentioned it last season. Nothing over special about his game but at least he can hold his ground and he average 8 pts and 8 reb last season for Penn State.

9 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

With Brunk gone IU really needs to focus inside. They should be going after John Harrar. He's not a giant but at 6'8 230 or more he's one of the physically strongest players in the conference. Archie mentioned it last season. Nothing over special about his game but at least he can hold his ground and he average 8 pts and 8 reb last season for Penn State.

If he can't shoot.. I don't think we should be interested. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1