Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

It’s hard to be patient, but don’t be surprised if these decisions drag out for a little bit. These guys are making huge decisions about a situation they didn’t sign up for. Those that want to stay and coach Woodson things can help the team will stay, the guys who want to move on will go elsewhere, and hopefully CMW will find great replacements in the portal. 

8 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Well now that 69 goes from Evansville to Bloomington, it isn't exactly a long drive to Evansville. 

Nope but being from Newburg that is like the suburbs of Evansville. Literally one side of the interstate is Evansville and the other is Newburgh. That said his talent is much better than UE. I would love to see us take a look. He has a good game...just needs refining and little improvement. Would make a nice stretch 4 next to Duncomb.

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

If they ever fill I-69 in between Indiana and Texas I'm only a mile off of it...

69.PNG.5bed1e65b8fae3ce2f3bf9e6c965ad88.PNG

Are they planning to do so?  Growing up, I had a branch of family in Arkansas and we’d drive it from Indiana once a year or so.  Not a straight shot at all.  But I think the I-69 concept would cut it down a lot by essentially creating a diagonal.   The funny thing is I don’t drive it anymore lol.  

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Haven't seen this linked, but could be helpful for this thread:

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Basketball/TransferPortal/

Here’s another good link: https://barttorvik.com/playerstat.php?link=y&xvalue=trans&year=2021&minmin=0&start=20201101&end=20210501

This includes the stats from last year instead of recruiting rank and you can sort by each column

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1