Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

28 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

seriously though.  14.2ppg and 5.7 apg in the ACC sounds nice.  only a 32% 3 pt shooter, but oh well.  gotta see a huge upgrade from what RP and Lander gave last year.  it makes me curious though.  if we get him is Rob relegated to very limited minutes or will he get time alongside Johnson and Lander while they run point?  gotta think Lander is going to get good time this year, right?

I was just thinking yesterday about if this new staff can get Rob back to the player I think we all know he can be.  I am really hoping for a strong senior season from him.  I really want him to succeed.

• Like 5

Just now, iuthruandthru said:

I was just thinking yesterday about if this new staff can get Rob back to the player I think we all know he can be.  I am really hoping for a strong senior season from him.  I really want him to succeed.

i agree.  he can be solid.  i could see him playing as the SG with Lander or Johnson some i guess.  no way Lander could be anything other than a PG.  i'm assuming same with Johnson.

Hopefully this means we'll be adding someone. I can see Lander and him working together....as well as either and Armaan too. Really hope he comes back but if he doesn't....we move along too. Two way street. Can't imagine wanting to depart but he's a good kid and will wish him well.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

This is my wife’s go to chip dip. Has to be the dip packet not the seasoning or dressing. Add packet to container of daisy sour creme and she gets rave reviews every time. Personally I’m a French onion dip guy myself but you probably love this.

6D577A19-4E61-4219-B6AC-6E058469DB4E.jpeg

I make that dip, too. It's good stuff.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Hey.. I love me some ranch lol pizza, chicken, etc.

Back to XJ.. I don't like that his former coach had to call him out in post game interview for his behavior. Getting technicals for spouting off at another team's bench is stupid and selfish at minimum and it's not winning basketball.

I agree with Blue.  I don't want to see it excessively, but I remember Sheehey flexing in front of the purdue bench and most people loved it.  We do need a little of that.

• Like 3