Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

2 hours ago, Reacher said:

Was over on TDH and see their server went down after the news- https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/pitt-transfer-xavier-johnson-commits-to-indiana/

@The Daily Hoosier better reach out to @HoosierFaithful

Just going to say this once....if we can’t keep the servers up when we aren’t even a winning program you guys will need to invest when Woody gets this thing rolling. I mean I don’t even think this website could handle ncaa tournament day 1 traffic...much less final four....fans will be crawling out their hibernation and thirsting for IU info!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

Is there still considerable smoke around Brooks? 

FWIW, fairly certain this guy has a really good relationship with the Brooks family. He even has his pinned tweet as his interview with Keion when he was going to UK. 

This dude also said hours before the announcement that Hunter struck again so must have an idea of what’s going on behind the scenes.

681A2066-E987-4483-9451-D92F8597226F.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

FWIW, fairly certain this guy has a really good relationship with the Brooks family. He even has his pinned tweet as his interview with Keion when he was going to UK. 

This dude also said hours before the announcement that Hunter struck again so must have an idea of what’s going on behind the scenes.

That’s new information about having a good relationship with the Brooks family

12 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

I was thinking after reading the posts, that there was going to be another announcement?

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

I feel like every day is Christmas morning right now.  What's the most likely good news today?  Seems the winds were strong that Franklin is back and Race is not, now sounds reversed?  Thoughts?  Gotta think those announcements are coming soon, right?  New assistant coach?  What's the feel on Lewis or an NBA guy at this point?  Anyone else?  Hard to imagine Brooks without even being in the portal, but at this point I am feeling greedy!  When is TJD gonna tweet!?  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I feel like every day is Christmas morning right now.  What's the most likely good news today?  Seems the winds were strong that Franklin is back and Race is not, now sounds reversed?  Thoughts?  Gotta think those announcements are coming soon, right?  New assistant coach?  What's the feel on Lewis or an NBA guy at this point?  Anyone else?  Hard to imagine Brooks without even being in the portal, but at this point I am feeling greedy!  When is TJD gonna tweet!?  

https://jerryratcliffe.com/can-virginia-close-the-deal-on-ius-franklin-ecus-gardner-is-kessler-returning-to-carolina-recruiting-update/

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, rico said:

If Franklin does move, which is starting to look like a good possibility, Virginia would be a good spot for him. If he goes there I can still cheer him on since he won't be at Turdue Illinois or Kensucky lol. 👍

Edited by Hoosier51

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Either you are a Hoosier or you aren't. There is no in between.

Totally agree!  We are not now, or ever really, in a place where we can have a half hearted Hoosier. Im 100% ok with taking some time to figure out where your heart is at, but if ur not all in you should get out.  

That being said, Arman, please be all in on IU!!!

• Like 2

• bluegrassIU changed the title to Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.