Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

Just now, btownqb said:

Just don't pretend I was trying to make it like any other opinion than mine was wrong. Never once did I act like that, at least not on this topic. 

I edited my response because I shouldn't have said what I did. But you're initial response to my opinion that PS will be the 3 was ridiculous. 

whatever man.  i actually just got a PM from another member telling me they never block people, but had to block you for that exact reason.  you are absolute in your opinion and there can be no doubt.  that's fine.  believe you are right.  FWIW i think you are right this time.  Stewart is the likely starter.  i just thought it was a little strong on your part.  i shouldn't have questioned you.  this seems a dumb argument to me.  i'm conceding.  you are right!  Stewart will 100% start.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

whatever man.  i actually just got a PM from another member telling me they never block people, but had to block you for that exact reason.  you are absolute in your opinion and there can be no doubt.  that's fine.  believe you are right.  FWIW i think you are right this time.  Stewart is the likely starter.  i just thought it was a little strong on your part.  i shouldn't have questioned you.  this seems a dumb argument to me.  i'm conceding.  you are right!  Stewart will 100% start.  

My god.  Cool story. 🤣

There wasn't even some argument about this lol.. someone posted a question and I answered it, so your whole beginning part is lame. 

So you're just admitting to starting stuff for no reason? Shew. I don't have time for that man. 

Edited by btownqb

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

My god.  Cool story. 🤣

There wasn't even some argument about this lol.. someone posted a question and I answered it, so your whole beginning part is lame. 

tenor (19).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Why you bunch of narrow-minded, uneducated, hygiene-challenged, closet Purdue loving losers don't understand that, I'll never know. 

Hey now calling someone a Turdue fan is the highest insult you can do. 😀

It's crossing the line. 👍

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 2