Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

14 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Probably wouldn't get it unless you're a Pink Floyd fan

No its ok lol...I'm not a pink floyd fan but I just assumed by your username you were. Seems my room mate in college had a lot of psycho stuff and he was a fan. I'm probably out of my element...it was a long time ago lol.

Edited by dgambill

2 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

This tweet fits his third person speaking style.

CMW: "Mike Woodson isn't done with the transfer portal, says Mike Woodson."

Either the guy is going to be a legit stud and get away with it or man that will get old real real fast. Healthy ego or narcasist....won't be much room if he keeps doing it.

Edited by dgambill

33 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Locke ave. 10 points a game in 3 years at Fla. why is everyone so high on him. What am I missing.

Considered one of the best pure distance shooters in major CBB. Scouting report from Kentucky Sports Radio:

#10 Noah Locke: 6’3″ 203 lbs, Junior Guard

10.8 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 0.8 apg

SHOOTER!!! NO 3’s!!! 108 of 166 shots have been 3’s. Have to be there to take away the catch-and-shoot 3’s. Be tight on him at all times! Tighten up to him as the ball is dribbled towards you. DO NOT HELP!!! Absolutely no help off of him. Your only job when guarding him is to take away his 3-point attempts. You have to pick him up outside of the 3-point line and be tight. He will shoot them from deep. Really looking to squeeze them off. Chase him off downscreens and get over the flares. Find him in transition. If you get switched on to him you have to get out and take away the 3. If he isn’t dribbling then you aren’t close enough. He is shooting about the same percentage from 3 as from 2. Make him drive it. He will drive it right. Not thinking about passing. Wants to shoot jump shots if he gets inside the 3-point line. Contest the pull-up jumpers. NO 3’s!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

This tweet fits his third person speaking style.

CMW: "Mike Woodson isn't done with the transfer portal, says Mike Woodson."

Glad other people are picking up on this, lmao.  I’ve made it my mission to include at least one full “Mike Woodson” in every post I make from here on out.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

He went to IU, played hard, and decided he didn’t want to stay through a coaching change. Anyone who wishes him anything other than good luck needs to look in the mirror a bit IMO. 

I don't wish him good luck really, I wish him good health.  Hope he stays healthy and don't really give much of a crap outside of that.

• Like 2