Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ahh North Texas. Couldn't remember who took out the vaunted Purdue squad. The team that never loses 3 of 6 games in the first round. Little Rock and North Texas are powerhouses though. 

That was the most disappointing thing to me from CAM, you knew what certain teams were doing to beat you (Purdue, Rutgers, etc.), but never adjusted to stop what they were doing. Stuck with a style that wasn't working.

That is the main improvement I hope to see out of CMW, and I think we will.

Edited by IUaic
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

3 first round losses in your last 6 tries. 

we missed the tourney 5 years straight.  We probably shouldn't throw stones.  Out house has been made of brittle glass for years.  But the way things are trending, if Coach Woodson can coach half as good as he has been in the off season, we should have a much better season this year.

Edited by IowaHoosierFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

we missed the tourney 5 years straight.  We probably shouldn't throw stones.  Out house has been make of brittle glass for years.  But they way things are trending.  If Coach Woodson can coach half as good as he has been in the off season, we should have a much better season this year.

Absolutely not the discussion lol we aren't part of it. 

We aren't trying to be Purdue, Purdue is mildly successful. That's not what we are aiming for. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

3 first rounds exits in 6 years at Indiana gets you fired. 

If you have other things mixed in there, it would be fine.  You are just sounded unreasonable now. You turn everything he says into a pissing match.  Just stop. 

Edited by IU_Realist

9 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

If you have other things mixed in there, it would be fine.  You are just sounded unreasonable now. You turn everything he says into a pissing match.  Just stop. 

Lol Boiler is one of my favorite posters on this board. I've done nothing wrong this time. You're more than welcome to ignore me. 

• Like 1