Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

On the burger topic, I love a good burger. But my wife doesn’t know what to do with me because I am not a huge steak eater.  Maybe a couple of times a year it hits the spot.  But, man, I love a good burger. 

Sorry my friend but if I were your wife you would be going hungry! lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Next Tuesday. That whole roundabout area is already congested. Can't wait to see how their curbside pickup works! Will be a zoo  for weeks. Best plan is to probably park in Kroger and walk across the street.....playing Frogger.

Yeah I’m not looking forward to that. That Kroger is always a nuthouse haha. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

listing-256-brooks%20burger%201.jpg?itok=JQlXIl1E

I'll say this...ketchup kid can go on one of these Burgers!! Best burger I've ever had! If there are 5 better in the country I'd love to taste them. If you are ever in Naples grab a burger and milkshake...you can thank me later!

my dad says Bone Hook Grill, Jimmy P, and Doc's all have great burgers in Naples.  i guess those may be more upscale?  have you eaten at any of them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Sadly, our steak-n-shake down here in Evansville has been closed for some time. I could take the wife and eat there for under $20 bucks! Now we have the high priced gourmet burger places like Red Robin and Bru Burger.

Love my Steak & Shake. Had a triple today. Hope they survive their financial issues.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Sadly, our steak-n-shake down here in Evansville has been closed for some time. I could take the wife and eat there for under $20 bucks! Now we have the high priced gourmet burger places like Red Robin and Bru Burger.

The one here in Warsaw has been shut down for awhile as well...

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

You say another bad word about Red Robin and so help me oohhhhhhh fightin words 

• Haha 2

• bluegrassIU changed the title to Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.