2021 B1G

btownqb

13 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

This week is going to be MASSIVE for us

Not sure if NW will play NE or not... NW has been off for awhile because of Covid, but yes. It's huge. We went up there 2 years ago and should have swept them, took the series though. I was at the Saturday and Sunday games that day. Nice stadium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Not sure if NW will play NE or not... NW has been off for awhile because of Covid, but yes. It's huge. We went up there 2 years ago and should have swept them, took the series though. I was at the Saturday and Sunday games that day. Nice stadium.

I would watch the Illinois game too for us Wednesday. Aaron on BTB said it could be a potential trap game, but I wouldn’t worry too much since their pitching isn’t really good. 

https://d1baseball.com/projections/projected-field-of-64-may-11/

Lots to like here.  First of all they have 5 teams from the B1G in the field, which bodes very well for us. Next.. they again have us in the ND regional. Not that ND is bad by any means, but you compare that to the last two regionals we've been forced to play in.  Shew.  I like our chances up there. Plus we'll have a huge crowd.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

https://d1baseball.com/projections/projected-field-of-64-may-11/

Lots to like here.  First of all they have 5 teams from the B1G in the field, which bodes very well for us. Next.. they again have us in the ND regional. Not that ND is bad by any means, but you compare that to the last two regionals we've been forced to play in.  Shew.  I like our chances up there. Plus we'll have a huge crowd.  

I figure I am an hour and 15 minutes away from Notre Dame.