Official Visit Dates

Andy06

• 3 weeks later...

We keep adding guys to the June visits. Probably going to be one of the most important June's in program history.

Over the course of 3 weekends, we will have 14 top 500 guys visiting (plus 2 more between 500-550). Really hoping we can get some more commits before then and add them to those visits. I think it helps to have some commits on those visits to work on the other guys.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, Leathernecks said:

We keep adding guys to the June visits. Probably going to be one of the most important June's in program history.

Over the course of 3 weekends, we will have 14 top 500 guys visiting (plus 2 more between 500-550). Really hoping we can get some more commits before then and add them to those visits. I think it helps to have some commits on those visits to work on the other guys.

I hate football recruiting until the name is on the paper. we have one commit now who put out 100% committed respect it. 3 weeks later, headed to Ga.Tech this weekend for a visit.

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

I had a nice talk with a great kid today from Dallas. A WR. was with his mom and grandmother, also very nice. First visit to btown and was loving it. I didnt bother asking him his name, anyone know who this is?

The only WR from the Dallas area we're after on 247 is Jay Fair.  If it wasn't him, I have no idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Indykev said:

I hate football recruiting until the name is on the paper. we have one commit now who put out 100% committed respect it. 3 weeks later, headed to Ga.Tech this weekend for a visit.

There is just as many decommits in basketball. There is just infinitely more football recruits to decommit in the first place. Knock on wood. 

Coach Allen hasn't lost very many.

• Like 4