2022 DB James Monds III Commits to Indiana

Indykev

53 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Couple of questions.. in the first picture, what information leads him to believe we have it wrapped up? Just because of the CB pick of 5 to IU? 

Second picture.. the last time NEB played in Bloomington we were under Wilson and were in turbo speed offensively at all times, they had MULTIPLE kids fake injuries that day. Like 3 or 4... effing hypocrites. What is this in reference to? Did we do that the last time we played there? 

Screenshot_20210701-165514_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-165539_Chrome.jpg

I didn't see anything else about us leading. Just that one post.

The last time we played them was the game Thomas Allen hurt his shoulder.  They kept saying he was faking an injury. I think he went down twice that game, and the 1st one they especially didn't like if I remember right. Apparently him needing surgery didn't change their minds any.

5 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I didn't see anything else about us leading. Just that one post.

The last time we played them was the game Thomas Allen hurt his shoulder.  They kept saying he was faking an injury. I think he went down twice that game, and the 1st one they especially didn't like if I remember right. Apparently him needing surgery didn't change their minds any.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm not saying we wouldn't ever fake one, but sheeshh.. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Lol

It would be interesting to see the cross section of fans that see Nebraska as a football school that shouldn’t ever lose a recruit to IU and fans that see IU basketball as a thing of the past that isn’t any better than Nebrasketball. 

• Like 1

• KDB changed the title to 2022 DB James Monds III Commits to Indiana