TJD coming back

Can't wait to watch TJD play this time next year :coffee:

In all seriousness, if we do make a crazy run next year, think of what that does for TJDs legacy at IU....he could go from a guy who was seemingly a bunch of empty stats on a sun .500 team to a guy who leads a team on a deep run and helps stabilize the program through the coaching change that gets us back on track. 

Trayce has the chance to plant his flag as the most important IU player in the last three decades. I hope he does it, and I bet guys like Calbert and Cody hope he does it too. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Can't wait to watch TJD play this time next year :coffee:

In all seriousness, if we do make a crazy run next year, think of what that does for TJDs legacy at IU....he could go from a guy who was seemingly a bunch of empty stats on a sun .500 team to a guy who leads a team on a deep run and helps stabilize the program through the coaching change that gets us back on track. 

Trayce has the chance to plant his flag as the most important IU player in the last three decades. I hope he does it, and I bet guys like Calbert and Cody hope he does it too. 

I just want the team to play in front of fans again. I want them to feel the thunder of a full Assembly Hall. 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I don't know...I think a lot of reading into stuff just goes against CAM because some need a scapegoat...

The TJD comment about "the life sucked out of the program" I think is more of an indictment of the way they finished, losing 6 in a row...And Trayce did say he was dead set on going into the draft AFTER the coaching staff was fired...

I'm not into kicking a guy when he's down...He tried, and it didn't work out...I still think he can coach basketball...

He's just not going to be doing it in Bloomington, Indiana...

Agree with this.

I don't see anything wrong with what TJD said, but I hope he doesn't say anything more regarding last season.  We all know Archie failed. Archie knows he failed.  A new coach is here, so move on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Inequality said:

I just want the team to play in front of fans again. I want them to feel the thunder of a full Assembly Hall. 

That needs to happen. Today, I'm a week out with full vaccination. By Hoosier Hysteria,  Assembly Hall Must. Be. Open.

• Like 3