TJD coming back

1 hour ago, iuthruandthru said:

So while I actually really like all these players I personally want to see coach bring in a few transfers to shake things up.  I want the roster to not only be pushed by the new coaching staff I would like to see some new bodies on the court pushing for playing time as well.  Now thanks to Archie and banking scholarships we can likely bring these guys back and bring new players in, or with Geronimo likely leaving.  I just think we need more than just all the players to return.

I’d prefer to have Brunk, Race, Armaan, and Lander back, without question. You named one, we have one open scholly, and there’s one more I’d be good with leaving but won’t name. With Brunk back (if he is) we’ll have him, Race, TJD, and Duncomb inside. Would love to add a lethal shooter and an athletic wing!

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Nope the salesman still working hard 

I liked Keion coming out of high school but at 6’7, 205 he is a 23% shooter from three.   I’m not sure that’s what Woody is looking for.   He said he had eight guys in his rotation at NY who could shoot.   You’d be counting on a massive jump in player development.  

• Like 1

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

I liked Keion coming out of high school but at 6’7, 205 he is a 23% shooter from three.   I’m not sure that’s what Woody is looking for.   He said he had eight guys in his rotation at NY who could shoot.   You’d be counting on a massive jump in player development.  

Is Brooks in the portal?

6 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Brooks is a 4. 

• Like 1

Jackson gave an interview to JMV in Indy (still giving it).  Had some good things to say about Woodson that I think could point to him being a good recruiter going forward.

The ride with JMV, streams live on youtube.  Pretty good listen.

Started about 15 minutes into the show, give or take.

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Jackson gave an interview to JMV in Indy (still giving it).  Had some good things to say about Woodson that I think could point to him being a good recruiter going forward.

The ride with JMV, streams live on youtube.  Pretty good listen.

Little late to the party on this news. Was pulling into the garages at IMS getting my shot when news broke. Absolutely huge and so proud of TJD. Big time character showing....doesn't run when things get tough. If I'm a player in the portal....this has to make us look VERY appealing to some. 

Hope we retain all but doubt we can. Anyway our foundation is back. Phew. Kudos to Coach Woodson. 

• Like 3