The Final Four

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Tell you the truth I don't care and zi just get tired of them changing all the rules of how the game was supposed to be sued.  Go back and count the basket if they let the ball go before the charge like they use to.

You're right. The game should be played the way it was intended without all these new fangled rules. Bring back the preach baskets. No dribbling allowed. Or maybe go with the slightly newer rule than that and allow one dribble but then they must pass.

Just now, dgambill said:

We are about at that moment. Who tightens up. Getting to championship minutes. Baylor stay on the gas or will they play not to lose. Will Gonzaga stay aggressive and play fearless or will they get tight with it all on the line.

Yeah, these next 2-3 minutes are huge. Still time for Gonzaga if they make a move in this stretch. 

Interesting watching Baylor on offense because they basically play 2 bigs (Vital and a center) that don't shoot, yet their offense is still so spread out for their guards/wings and they have plenty of space to operate. 

Vital is much like Race Thompson, but used in a way that he doesn't clog the lane while the center plays a high ball screen game with their guards/wings, then Vital just crashes hard on every shot/penetration to offensive rebound. 

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Have to disagree. Gonzaga has been exposed tonight. I don’t think that they would have ended up in the top 5 had they played in a power conference 

Their good but I have to agree with you. If they were in a better conference I don't think they would be anywhere close to undefeated.

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Have to disagree. Gonzaga has been exposed tonight. I don’t think that they would have ended up in the top 5 had they played in a power conference 

I think they would have. I don’t think they go undefeated but they were an elite team. They have all the components. Just Baylor plays at a speed an intensity I’ve never seen in a long time.

Archived