2022 CB Jacolby Spells Commits to West Virginia

KDB

• 2 months later...

It wasn’t that long ago that a recruiting “victory” was beating two directional Michigans and Illinois or Purdue. Now we’re pulling 4* kids from Florida against the likes of Miami and Georgia. 

Tom Allen has a blank check for the rest of his career as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 3

No doubt we're in a good spot, but I won't be surprised if he picks Miami, West Virginia, or IU.

Feels like this one is gonna be a battle until the end. Each coaching staff really pushing hard for him it seems. 

Hopefully those last visit effects stay fresh in his mind up until decision day.

20 hours ago, KDB said:

No doubt we're in a good spot, but I won't be surprised if he picks Miami, West Virginia, or IU.

Feels like this one is gonna be a battle until the end. Each coaching staff really pushing hard for him it seems. 

Hopefully those last visit effects stay fresh in his mind up until decision day.

@KDB do you have a problem with changing threads titles(when we make a new one) to like Jacolby Spells CB 2022? Not trying to be critical in the least bit. You do a tremendous job and the FB board is taking off!! Just some odds and ends stuff to keep things simple and uniformed. @Leathernecks @rico @PAHoosier 

I'm certainly not asking you to go and edit everyone of these recruits now, just when we make a new thread? No biggie if not. This is fun. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

@KDB do you have a problem with changing threads titles(when we make a new one) to like Jacolby Spells CB 2022? Not trying to be critical in the least bit. You do a tremendous job and the FB board is taking off!! Just some odds and ends stuff to keep things simple and uniformed. @Leathernecks @rico @PAHoosier 

I'm certainly not asking you to go and edit everyone of these recruits now, just when we make a new thread? No biggie if not. This is fun. 

Yes I can change them. 

I can edit ones for our main targets as well that we already have made, won’t take long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• KDB changed the title to 2022 CB Jacolby Spells