Dane Fife will join Mike Woodson’s staff at Indiana

Listening to Dane's interview with DD right now. I'm 2 minutes into this and already loving it. As I thought he would be, glad to hear that Izzo was so supportive. And just laughing that he starts off the interview by admitting he's delayed his trip to get a car seat out. 

I'm first in line at Karma for tickets to his show!  Hahahahaha

FWIW, if you look through some of Fife’s older tweets, he has poked at Goodman before in a playful manner. This combined with the way he talked about him on Dakich the other day tells me they’re almost certainly friends or at least friendly and this is just banter(if that wasn’t clear).

Even still... I love it.

• Like 2

Gotta change that twitter pic soon though.

On a side note...I know I know Brooks isn't in the portal but Fife recruited him and Fife can point to numerous players he has helped develop including a kid we all would say was probably not a projected as likely NBA player when he choose MSU in Aaron Henry. Similar tweener type player but man look how far Aaron has come...and given the athletecism that Brooks possesses don't we all think that Fife and Woodson could put him in far better position to get better in the things he needs to make it on draft boards? Has to go through the kids head.

24 minutes ago, dgambill said:

In all fairness if I met Kate Upton or Carrie Underwood I probably would have the same reaction lol! At least she wouldn't get pepper sprayed lol!

Thanks, glad to know I'm not alone  :)  And in my defense it wasn't like a spotted him across the room and ran over and said that... I was at a crowded bar and turned around and there he was... I just kind of blurted it out.  lol

But to BlueGrassIU's point - I'm definitely not smooth!  I freely admit that.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Thanks, glad to know I'm not alone  :)  And in my defense it wasn't like a spotted him across the room and ran over and said that... I was at a crowded bar and turned around and there he was... I just kind of blurted it out.  lol

But to BlueGrassIU's point - I'm definitely not smooth!  I freely admit that.  

Hey...who hasn't confessed their love to a college crush after a few too many drinks lol...one of the many reasons I never have more than 1 beer anymore lol.

• Like 1