Clif Marshall

On 4/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, btownqb said:

Not facts.  

TJD avged 35mpg in conference play.  

You cannot do that in today's basketball if you arent physically strong. Why? Because everyone else is!!!

And the reason no one else did....because our team SUCKED and no one was good enough to merit playing that much. Does anyone here want to see 38 mins of Rob Phinisee??  Trust me 27 was way more than I wanted to see. This stuff seems crazy. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, FKIM01 said:

If we really like this guy, we should at least spell his name right.

It's Clif with ONE "F".

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Still spelled wrong... 

Note, when it was first brought to the attention of the OP...Day 19 and still counting.

Come on, @bluegrassIU...I mean, I know spelling and computer navigation get a little tough when you cross over the Ohio, but a little thread title maintenance here, please? 😜

4 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Here, just for "those" people.  😂

Well to be fair I would rather see this then someone flexing their biceps. We have sucked at shooting the last couple of years so I want to see as much practice of it as we can.

Also not stating this to go down the rabbit hole with you guys and Scott on the merits of weightlifting. Just to be clear on it lol.

• Like 1